Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

About Sherin's birthday =))

Hey Friend !! yes yes yes !! i know ! i had been long time didnt update my blog, *sigh !! i am busy and lazy !! hmmm, i havent done my memory card !! need to pass up at 5 august !! And, and, and !! tryer is coming !! lol. scared ! actually i haven't prepare ! i dunno y =.= 8 september is the day for tryer !! so i think i have to pay more attention on my book !! lol. stupid !!!!!! Y we study nust having exam too !! freaking tired and lazy ! =.=

bt anyway ! back to the topic, i would like to share with u my birthday !! yes !! great day =)) thanks my beloved friend !! u all surprised me that day !! i love u all !! they bought me a cake ! they blow a lot of ballon and write down my name ! Hinker plying guitar when sang the birthday song !! i m happy. yes. really happy !! and they made a script of paper write down happy birthday to sherin !! and put the pix as profile picture !! really special !! i wont forget !! at the night !! and i have miss the time to capture pix with them !! i just had some pix here !! lets c =))

Yes !! My boy. he is attending too =))

I love you !! thanks for the cake =))

Thank You Baby suki !!

Friends !!

muacksss !!

Us !!

Thanks !! jacelyn =))

Here is the guys and babes !! thank you =))


i would like to share with u all three song !! really nice !! try to listen !! =D







Now i m preparing for another surprise !! how busy i am !! just gt some free time to update my blog !! boy... waiting for the surprise !! wait for my another post friends =D bye bye !!

No comments:

Post a Comment