Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Thank You !! My Beloved Boy !! ♥

Hey !! Yes !! my birthday is coming !! =) and my boy had present me three things in this birthday ! not really special ! but i love it much ! and cherish it much ! I LOVE YOU ! really thank you =) i'm happy on Friday ! I hang out with my boy and his sis ! so he get me a nike shoes, a winnie the pooh mouse pad, a winnie the pooh fan !! i loved it ! he always know wat i need and wat i wish to get !

i just finish my accounting ! its syok ! i finish it by myself (and needed some help from my fren =.= * sigh) ! but at least i didn't copy it from my frens ! im happy ! the feeling is not same when u do it urself with u copy from ur frens ! i like this feeling ! so i will study hard ! and i cant lazy anymore ! tryer is coming soon ! omg !!! i scare !! i cant wasting my time =.= and i wan get better than a lot of better ! i didnt wish to get A ! bt i wish to pass all the subject !! so i must try harder and harder !! do more exercise ! waste more of my time on studies !! i must ! i must ! i must ! ok ? believe me !!

so share with u the picture !

Outfit of the day !

try to love myself more =)

Thank you my boy ! I really love it =)

Thank you Panda ! U surprise me ! i like it ! it is nice =)

End for today ! Prepare for tmr competition ! yeah ! try my best ! =) Good Night ! Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment