Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I feel emo, moody, sad, give up, lonely !

Hey world ! sigh* i dunno what happen to me ! suckss ! i feel emo, moody, sad, give up, lonely ! i really feel wan to cry ! bcoz ? i also dunno ! maybe is about 'something', and i know i unhappy bcoz of my akaun teacher ! she is suckss ! stupid and idiot ! what kind of teacher she is ! I HATE HER ! very much ! let me share with u, today our class gt addition class after sch ! subject akaun ! my sejarah teacher wan to me take back my note after sch ! so i go for it ! and when i back the stupid teacher said i am late ! so wan to hold on all my classmate more 15 minute ! if she wan to hold us ! can dun find another reason ?! can dun said is bcoz of me ? u ar stupid ! this will made us hate u more and more ! stupid ! idiot ! yes ! i am not clever at all, i know ! pls dun mention it ! maybe u tot u ar the most professional akaun teacher in our sch ! so will be like that ! and i didnt beg u to teach us ! pls dun be opinionated ! lol !

and now i feel hopeless and dissapointed ! i can't feel 'ur' love ! y ? is it my requirements high or 'u' ar not using ur real heart to treat me ? sometimes i feel that, y i wan treat 'u all' so good ? it is i can get back what i get ? and it is 'u all' reall can feel it i treat 'u all' good so that 'u all' will treat me good as i treat 'u all' ! i dunno how to express my feeling, so i write at here ! i didn't mention what and i didn't said that wan to change anything ! i just wan to voice out my feeling ! *sigh ! really need to take a deep breathe !and rest ! i think is myself take something to add on my stress ! i am stupid to =.= just ignore bout this !

and my birthday is cuming ! 19 July ! actually i may be excited ! bt i am not ! y ? i dunno ! hopeless ! i dunno y i so care about it ?! i should put more loves to my family and my boy ! my love can't share to so many ppl, it will makes me tired ! bt actually, i really need and hope many many ppl will care about me and love me ! bt no ! really no ! maybe i m not beautiful, i m not pretty, i m nt cute ! i m not intelligent ! i m not that kind of ppl that can attract ppl to caring about me ! i need LOVE ! very much ? except my boy and my family ! who else can share the love for me ? no one i think ! PPL IS SELFISH ! this is what i learn in this year ! sigh !

let me show u the 1st present i receive in this year !

Music Time ! =)

Yes ! is cooler and headphone !

This is the present my sis gift to me !
thank you sis ! love you =)

end for today ! Bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment