Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Friday, July 8, 2011

About Many Things !! =)

Hey hey !! you you !! i wan be your best freind !! =) hey world ! i had been 1 week didn't update my blog ! so nw lets c =) this is the pic about "1 murid, 1 sukan, 1 malaysia", bt just few of them ! still gt alot, bt i didn't take it from my friend ! so lets c !

Hehe ! Its me =)

Left 1 is Jing Munn, Second is Bernice, And the third is me,And the last Ashley !! =)

First is me, second is Hai Shan, The last is mich !! =)

Come to next day ! 3 July ! was my younger sis's birthday ! we whole family members hang out to midvelly for shopping ! yeah ! Love Shopping ! Whose nt ? Happy Birthday to u !! My lovely sis =) erm. i gift her a tissot watch as her birthday present ! she love it ! and i get myself one too ! lets c the pic !

Outfit ! =)

The Butterfly. LOVE !

Miss Foo =)

Tissot !!!

Besides me is the Birthday Girl !!! =)

Ok ! Monday ! i didnt went to school bcoz of lazy ! Come to tuesday ! hehehehe ! Badminton competition is coming ! and my frens having a single badminton match today ! so i stay back to watch the competition and train myself ! bcoz i gt attend to this competition too ! bt im pling for the couple match ! pair with my sweetie bernice =) yeah ! she says : "we must win !!" yes, i wish too! After the match ! teacher says wan to close the hall, so we cant train at there. we suggest to ply at fren's house ! omg ! we ply untill 6pm sumthing onli we back ! so, i'm plying the badminton for 6 hour =.= after that, i still need to rush back to bath and went to my bf house ! ermm. im too tired ! when waiting for the bath, i fall aslp =.= hmmmm, luckly i didn't slp for a long time ! lets c the pix !

Me and Shan !

5 July is my bf sis's birthday =)
Happy Birthday to u Panda =)

Here is she ! her name is Pui Xin =)
Once again ! Happy Birthday =)


Come to Wednesday, Thursday ! i stay at bf's house this few day ! ok ! let me tell u something =.= after plying the badminton ! m whole body pain for 3 days ! lol =.= today is Friday ! my body and my hand still pain like H*** =.= u know y ? bcoz i less join those activities ! xD i didnt go sch for many days ! hohoho ! i m lazy la =.=

My lens reached ! again ! Super Barbie Candy ! Grey ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment