Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I will "cherish" our friendship forever n ever ♥

Hi guys. its me again =) Sherin.Foo here. New pic taken by bernice. Location is our school library. hoho. actually we ar having our moral class at library. but teacher didn't come. so, its our time now. we decide to take pic. so, we ar using bernice's phone to capture all this. especially this xD a single pic didn't take with them. i like this. thanks bernice =)


Sherin.Foo with Baby Suki =)
Sherin.Foo with Bernice =)

Bernice with Baby Suki


Kiss u. Let u know how much that i love u. Babes =)

Us


Do u and u still remember when we met each other? Do u and u still remember when primary school wat looks am i? Do u and u still remember when we become best friend? Do u and u will forget me after high school? Do u and u will miss me when we studying at the different college? Do u and u will giggle when thinking me? Do u and u wish me to become ur best friend forever? Maybe sometimes we'll fight, but our hearts still love each other much. No matter, how our life before, but from now on, i wish u and u to be my best friend forever and ever. so, will u? will u? i wish u and u will love me like i love u and u this much =) i hope that can be the one of ur and ur best freind that u and u cant lost. ( opppsss. my broken eng again =.=)

I will 'Cherish' our friendship forever n ever =)

No comments:

Post a Comment