Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Monday, August 8, 2011

How deep is your love ♥

Hey guys !! i m here to blog again !! :)) today i m going to blog about last friday !! yes, i m absent to school. bcoz of lazy again !! i am damn lazy ok ?? so i hang out with my boy :)) hehe !! i m wearing skirt !! is long skirt lo. wow. new look !! hehe !! i like !! not bad lo :) and the hat that my babes gift to me on my birthday !! bt it is too big for me. so i super like my outfit that day. we went to Sing K at CEO. hoho :) after that went to pavillion for shopping !! And realize that level 6 just start a tokyo street !! it is very nice !! sell a lot of japan's thing .. really nice :)) bt i didnt capture any picture, bcoz of i m enjoying the food and things !! hahahahaha !! so lets c the pic !! :))

My outfit today !! :)
new look =D

This is share tea :))
location : Sungai wang !! LG floor

Not bad !! can try it :)

this is Lychee De Coco Fruit Tea !!

Here is me and my boy !!
Heart You... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment