Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Good luck for me !! =)

Hey everybody ! hahaha ! Sunday ! actually i will be wake up for the education fair at KLCC ! bt got sumthing happen on 9 July ! *sigh ! thanks for yellow ppl =.= made to have to be "house girl" this 2 days !!! and my mum not allow me to went out too !! so i need to apologize to my frens ! bcoz i promise them that i will go together ! Sorry guys ! and i wan to went out with famil members, bt bcoz of yellow ppl again ! i wan to go 1 utama lo ! lol !!! But we got went out for our dinner =) we went to Pandan Indah, Pak Hainan for our dinner !

Back to the topic =.= y i say good luck for me ? hmmm ! bcoz tmr i will attend for a badminton competition. and i dunwan to be the worst, and dunwan to made my teammate unhappy ! so i will try my best, k ? =) yeah ! yeah ! yeah ! and share a pic for u !

Sherin !

Have a good day to u ! Good night ! Bye-bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment