Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011/ 1 / 31 , 2 / 1 ♥


our new polo shirt =))


belakang xDDD
i call her sis caprture .
when he is busying for fon xDDD


yeah .
our love never end =))


yeah . can eat cake adi =))


blowing cake :P


Happy Birthday to My dear Mum =))


I m happy for stay at my dear house this few days . i feel i more close to his sis n his mum =)) we make eat a together . then go out shopping together . then when talking his mum pun help me :P erm . examples : tat day when they hantar me from his house . his mum say him . 不可以在外面搞三搞四 . 男人有一个老婆就够了啦 . 要很疼静娴的啊 . wow . so shyok when listen this xDDD i m really happy . then we all laugh at car xDDD really funny lo =)) . u love me . i know . i love u too . so i just dun wish u to attend . bt u wan ateend i also cant force u . so u like ba . i wont care so much adi =))

No comments:

Post a Comment