Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Valentine's

Happy Valentine's to everyone =)) its bloggie time again . i m lazy to post up everything to this blog =.= but nvm . i m hardworking nw . just finish edit the pic when 14/2 .it is monday today . i m having class untill 1.45pm . after that i hang out with my lovely dear . We having our dinner i think at jogoya =)) from 5pm to 7pm . actually is untill 9.30pm d . but my dear didnt make booking early so we must finish before 7pm =)) i have full surprise n hapiness on that day . hehe . lets c the pic that bout me n he =)

my dear is kinda cute in this pic =))

Jogaya prepare for us =))
Valentine's strawberry cake =D

Coconut drinks again =))
taste sweet . i like it =)

Salmon, Kanikama, Kanikama Maki and those i dunno =.=
bcoz it takes by dear xP

Is it these call Oysters ??!

Steamboat with tomyam soup =))

nice . doesnt it ?? =))
can't wait for eating xP

Dun c this soup black black gam .
actually it taste sweet xP
it is 老火汤 . Is suit for girl =))

This is Xiu Mai =))

Steameggs n dunno wat is tat .
my dear takes again xP

This is 糯米鸡 . nt nice .
i dun like . when u eating .
is the same feel with u ar eating sugar gam =.=
sticky sticky ><

Tis is korean Fish . nt nice also =.=
it taste same as Sardin fish . yuckss .

After that . we have sum dessert xP

yummy xP .

Hot White Chocalate xP
After Jogoya . me n dear went to Pavillion
sitting at coffee beans having a cup of chocalate xDDD

After that . my dear suggest to me that my favourite thing xDD
Sing K . woots . then he cheat me that his customer wan to meet him
actually . he went back to starhill to buy the sunflower for me xDDD
its nice . sunflower smile on me =)) cute wat ??!
thx my dear . i love it so much =))
From - Armani xP

This is wat u gv me when haven't gv me the sunflower xP
i like also =)) Roses xP

Thx a lot my dear . u gave me a great day . i wont forget it =)) Love You <3

No comments:

Post a Comment