Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Friday, February 11, 2011

The trip of us : 年初二 =)

Today we hang out for our trip =) 5 days trip . 2 location . it is Damai Laut n Penang =) Today wake up early for packs my things n arrange to car . then we have 點心 as our breakfast at ampang thr =) then we onli start the 5 journey =) i miss my dear . yea . bt i more miss the time with my family =) although cn c them everyday . bt we less chat . bcoz my mum n dad back very late everyday . n my sis live in hostel . so i miss the time with my family . then nw let the pictures do the talks =))


My looks today =))

My sis ugly post =))
with her manchester united sheet =.=

When 3pm sumthing . we finally reach the hotel . names Swiss Garden =)) is a nice relax place =) we having spa when tmr =)) yea .. its reallyy nice =)) then we having a nice dinner in the chinese restaurant =))


Swiss Garden =)


My sis n My dad =)

wat a nice ... ham dan wong =))

Fish ... yumms ...

Longan =)) miss it =))

Hope that everryday . we also cn haing dinner together =) i love u all much much =) dun forge it .

No comments:

Post a Comment