Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Road Run Day ♥ 26.2.2011

26.2.2011 is road run day xP i have a nice memories with u all =)) u all are nice . i dun wish to lost u all =) n thx my dear . accompany me to attend road run . wake up with me early . finish the long road today . have our breakfast at dim sum restaurant =) i love u so much . more than words can say . so hw can i tak love u ?? =) so let us c the pic xDDD lot of funny pic n ugly pic =.=

nice =)
i m 2017 . our numbers start fomr 2116 to 2122 =))
2116 is mei fun , 2117 is me , 2118 is jing munn , 2119 is hai shan ,
2120 is wen yii , 2121 is wen xin , 2022 is ashley =)
is it very weird ?? whr is bernice ??
hahax xDDD let me tell u ...
she is going to save ?? help ?? ppl xDDD
so din join us

which stupid guy capture this ??
u know its ugly ??
especially me =.=

erm ... us =))

our champion here =))
tang mei funn xDDD
so we put a yeah finger for her xP

This is funny =.=
coz dunno y i will c at the camera n smile
like a silly girl . n i m fat =.=

Me, Meifun, Ashley =)

Jing Munn, Wen Xin, Meifun , Me
Im ugly . i know =.=

Jing Munn , Me, Meifun =))

I dunno hw to describe this pic =.=
so ... next pls xDDD

Im stupid =.=

Y i so fat 1 ??

This most funny =))
i turn back then yeah then hai shan captured =.=
me with my dear =.=
i become stupid again xDDD


I dun like u . u know ?? i can't shout in front of u . so i shout at here xDDD pls dun ask me who . gt some of my babies sure know who i m talking about =) so . just be silent xD shhh ... exam is cuming . start from 2/3 untill 8/3 . five days . so i need to study hard n hard . although this is the first exam . bt important to me also . i must win that ppl =)) u know ?? xDDD bt i sure will . coz she din listen to teacher . ponteng always . always 881 . so , gud =) this i adi win her . bt nt enuff . my result must better then her . come on sherin . cheer up . u must do it =)) add oil to myself =)

anoter thing share with u all . is a bad news . n it shock everyppl . a stupid teacher ?? indecent 11 students . Is a Man . indecent 11 girls . ok ?? get it . it is our sch teacher n our sch students . wat a scandal thing =.= the teacher them wan to feel their heartbeat . actually is he wan to touch their chest . n then he say wan to check whether they gt bring fon to sch . actually is wan to touch their thigh . wat a hamsap lou ?? this kind of "teacher" dunno hw to say him . gv us a big surprise xDD so maybe tmr we gt movie cn c xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment