Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Friday, February 11, 2011

The trip of us : 年初三 =)

I m rajn today . coz i wake up at 7.30am =) woots . really early . bcoz of my breakfast n the beach =) after having breakfast we wentt for the lovely beach =)) wow ... its really nice . let the pictures do the talks =))


i love beach =)

Here is me =)

i love =)

nice feel =))

Then we went for SPA =)) xDDD i like it i like it . first time having SPA . i didnt try it b4 =) gt sauna . milk bath . massage =) when she massaging my leg =.= i keep laugh coz i really cant tahan xDDD so funny ... =))


it is nice ?? the view ??

Steamboat =)

Swiss garden gt a weak point . its many mosquito at nite =.= i hate mosquito . so when eating steanboat . me n my father also cant sit properly . bcoz the msquito keep flying beside us . =.= oh yeah . tmr we ar going to penang adi =)) stay tunned for it xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment