Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

2011/1/28,29 ♥

I have a happy friday n sat . bocz of my pesent =)) i really dunno u will buy it for me =)) really thx . and i love u so much ♥ and i love it so much . SPEEDY30 . i hope to have it since how many months ago =.= friday . i didn't go tuition bcoz go out with dear n eat lunch with his whole family . actually is non tuition business =.= i dunno y xDDD erm . ok chg back to my topic . we have just buy our ring =)) i m happy . coz cn wear the same ring with u again . and my leg pain like hell . bcoz of my stupid brain tell me tat i need to practice to wear high heels . so make my leg like tis =.= wat a "clever" decision xDDD saturday . i go out with her sis bcoz of her jacket =)) she find it long time n help me to buy with her n choose wih her . bt no need my suggestion . she choose thx nice 1 =)) bt whole day we just keep sitting on the chair . bcoz my leg really pain . i m sry =(( nw let the pictures do the talks .


Me and Her Sis =))



Selina Kum xDDD

Kiss Ur Face =P

The Love Just Me & U

Is Me =))
Bt ignore my face pls =.=

TheDotz
Our New Ring =))

SPEEDY 30

I m really really happy when the time with u =)) bcoz of u ... full memories on my life =)) i love u so much much much much much =))

No comments:

Post a Comment