Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I m happy n happy right nw =))

Hey everyone . =)) i m super duper triple happy nw . bcoz of my cuties pooh bear . i exchange it at guardian with 25 stamps n RM39.90 . =)) i pay it myself . thx a lot my mum n my dear . buy everything at guardian just for the stamps to let me get the pooh =)) really thx a lot . make me happy =)) n i wan to share a funny thing with u all guys xDDD its really funny xP the receptionist say that my pooh bear is po-oh bear =.= she help me seperate my pooh bear name =.= really feel wan to beat her xP hahax xDDD


This is my sch looks =))
for this year . actually i m still the same style .
i m lazy to chg my style n scare chg adi will be more ugly ><

This is my po-oh bear =.=
xDDD

This is my oral test =))
The cigarettes make by myself xP

This is InnerShine . i m just starting to use this .
c whether it is works or not =))
i will let u all know after this =))
bt it taste gud . i like the favourite .

C my pooh bear =))
Cute is it ?? xP

When it is in box xDDD

Tmr start my sch life again . it is going to having the first exam . n i m really nervous . i must get better than her =)) i wont lose to her this year . she is not my opponent this year =)) yes . she's not xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment