Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

About our stressed .... =((

Erm . today let me release all about our stressed . i hate sch life =.= alots of homework . we keep improve ourself . Really . Bt we need more hardworking for tis . our teacher nt so easy to fulfill . i feel tired . y must having SPM ? Today our group . ( kai wen , me , suki , jacelyn , jazlan ) have to tell a topic bout . A PERSON WHO INFLUENCE OUR LIFE (not so ingat bout the topic ) . erm . hw to say ? actually we thought cn get a gud comment from teacher . bt no . we poor . we nt dare to say in front n our point nt so complete . teacher need us to tell all our frens n make our frens to know who ar we talking about n let them know the person who we talk . haixx . we need to buat semula . friday need tis . so tired . then let picture do the talks .
Wow . see . this is my homework for today . ( JUST FOR TODAY ) . Hw to say i dunno =)) . i just hope to get better than last year . dun be so lazy . learn to be confident . dun shy to talks in front my friends . although my eng or malay nt gud . just talk wat i wan to talk . this is wat i need to learn . And . Add Oil SHERIN =))


Bt lucky tat thursday is holiday . =)) so bernice can come my house to do aural scrips . Am i need to reDo my akaun folio . i dun wish =(( need to count again . print again . buy again . makes more troble for me . we all in bad mood today . Arg .


End For Today . Is Bed Time nw =)) Bye-Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment