Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Monday, January 17, 2011

Disappointed ...

Erm . this is the second post tat i post today . bcoz gt sum accident thing . so i gt to write again xD nth la . i just sad n disappointed . todau morning i gt send msh to HIM . is bout gud morning dear . i wake up adi . nw wan go sch adi lo . n today is the 9 months tat we together . i love u . i miss u . bt dunno y HE din receive it . n i confirm tat i didnt send wrong . then just nw when 10pm sumthing . onli i send again the msg to HIM then HE reply : " sry b . i really happy when receive tis msg . if morning i cn receive it i will more happy . today beside my shop gt a gal ask me . is it i really love u . then i ask back myself . Do i really love u . Ans is . i really love u . really really love u . " HE reply like tis . i gonna to happy or sad ? i dunno . happy is tat he really love me =)) bt sad is . HE said he ask back HIMSELF is it really love me ... means ? HE suspected tat is it HE love me . I tot he must answer quickly to tat gal tat YES I AM . bt HE still need to confirm HIMSELF . Huh . Sad .


I tot every min n every second u also in love with me . bt hw cn u suspected ? Means u gt stopped loving me b4 ? Funny . xDD Should i cry or laugh nw ? i still very happy to tell all of my frens tat today is the 9 months tat me n MR.KUM be together . All ppl say . ya la ya la . sweet la . dun keep say leh . I m a gal leh . i no need do like tis 1 . same as a siao po . bt u ? suspected ur love to me . I din tell in front of u =)) bcoz i dun wish to fight with u x)) I JUST KNOW TAT . I LOVE U . EVERYDAY . EVERY MINUTES . N EVERY SECOND .


28 JAN i gt to eat with HIS whole family n some of his customers n frens . " 收工酒 " i dunno hw to translate to eng =.= really poor in english . need to practice more n more n more . i dun hope my eng will drop . eat again . i scare =.= so horrible . need to with HIS family . coz i scare i gv them a bad impression . i hope they like me . SURE . Sure they will like me . ( i tell myself ) =.=


ok la ... really need to END for today ...

No comments:

Post a Comment