Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Friday, January 7, 2011

At last ... i discovered tat ...

At last i discovered tat ...
Onli u ar the ppl who really love me =)
yes ... my dear ... is u =)
thx to taking me to have a long journey with u =)
i hope it will continue till the moment we die xDD
i din mention wat is tat happening ...
pls dun be perasan ... specially u xDDD
yesterday ... nice ... a lot =.=
go out eat when nite with ur mum n sis ...
bak kut teh ?! i m full ... bt it is nice =)
first time i feel nt so nervous in front of his mum ...
we can talk jokes n make laugh ... feel relax ... =)
next round we go to his uncle house =)
ply with the kids ... so tired ... xDDD
naugthy boy n girl ... feel handful ... xD


wat a boring saturday ...
need to do homeworks ...
n arrange my timetable ...
i had to start tuition adi ...
add math !! math !! n akaun ...
then my time will be control ...
bt tats gud ...
no need waste my time to think sum rubbish thing ...
=)
its nice ... i need to get gud result in tis SPM ...


xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment