Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

12/31/2010 ... last day for 2010 ...


LOVE ... Muackxx =)



My Christmas present ...
nw onli i receive xDD



Franck Muller ... =)
Crazy Hour ... woots ...



Gucci new belt =)



My new shoes xDD



31/12/2010
a day of KLCC xDDD



New Watches ... xDDD



I like this =)



Today looks =)



I love them ...
they ar so cute ...
bt expensive =="



Like Sleepy xDDD



Aquaria ... din go b4 ...
go with dear more romantic xDDD



This ... feel .... dark xDD



Saisaki ...
His mum n his sis =)



Ar Girl came also xDD
hw cute she ar ... =)


Woots ... KLCC day ...
n most important is ...
AQUARIA ... wow ... i m excited ... =)
2 ppl cost RM 70 ... n we capture a photo ...
with frame ... RM 29.90 ...
I get my new watch n new belt ...
when he back from work ...
he gv me a surprise =)
Franck Muller ... i wan it for long time ...
nw onli get my christmas present xDDD
n the Gucci belt ... is new arrival leh ....
i m so happy when i get it =)
n today ... my leg ... PAIN ...
==" I HATE ... xDDD


After tat ... we went Saisaki ...
For dinner ... woots ...
syok day for today ...
i m really happy ...
n lots of surprise ....


Thx dear =)
I love u ...
Muackxx xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment