Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Christmas Present ♥

Hello, today is the last day of 2011. And i going to stay alone at house. *sigh. My sweetie got their activities. So i am not going out today. Whr is my bf ? ya. he is working. He promised me will bring me to Sunway next week. Yesterday was Friday. I am staying at his house, and get my Christmas present, hahaha. He get mine too. Going to show you what he gift to me. And what i gift to him =D


Guess what? This is the present that i gift for him. Blue for him, Pink for me. I made it at Puchong. =)

Is a tiny photo album =D the tiny photo album was full of our memories !! Hope you like it my boy =)

Guess what is inside ?? Sports Shoes ?? NO, no, no.
It was a sunglasses from coach !! Haha !! So happy to get this. Thanks my boy. I LOVE YOU !!
Limited edition !!!!

Ta Da... I love it so much !!

At the last, Welcome 2012. Happy New Year to you my friends =) Good Night !!
Song of The Day, 

No comments:

Post a Comment