Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry merry christmas !!

Hey guys, today i going to post about my Friday, Saturday and today. Friday is the day my sister,Jess went to Taiwan found his boyfriend, she is going to back on jan 1 of 2012. So, her time on board is 9 sumthing. We gonna to wake up at the 6am in the morning to went to the airport. OMG. I'm freaking tired in the morning. So, c the picture.

Outfit of the day, Top is singlet, short pans from nichii and shoes, converse.
Having our breackfast at the airport. Marrybrown.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !! :)
Thats all, Bye bye sis, Jess. We are waiting you to come back with our souvenir. Haha

Come to Saturday, at the night outing with the sweetie, Bernice and Mich. Heading to Leisure Mall to watch the movie, Alvin and the chipmunks 3. Actually, we are going to sing k. But the k room is full of book. So, no choice. =( But the movie nice too. The chipmunks are cute... Small, intelligent, Good in singing and dancing. Haha. Picture is here.

Us. Mich, Bernice and Me

Mich and Bernice

Me and Bernice

And lastly me with pretty Mich =)

Okay, Come to today. Use a word to describe the day "boring". Yes, i didn't date by any people on today,included my boy. He is busying for work. And my family didn't said want to went out too. So, i stay at home for the whole day. Just now went out for dinner. And plying my computer all of the day. Boring, boring and boring. Pity me. OMG. The girls are outing with their boyfriend in this merry chritmas. I'm jealous. So sad. I wish i will be date too. But actually not. So, finish here.
Merry merry christmas to u guys, wish you had a happy christmas day. Good Night. =)

The song of the day,

No comments:

Post a Comment