Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Monday, December 12, 2011

Appreciate !!

Hello guys, I am here again ! I decide to post about the last day at sch and the outings with my family. Finally, i get to the college that i wan to study, i decide to start at 2012 March, for full time. Hehe. Study "wedding planner". i will finish this course after 2 months. So now, lets the picture do the talks =)

The last day i back to school,
I back to school for returning the text book. After returning me and my classmate went to Pizza Hut for our lunch.

Me and jacelyn.
Me and Hai Shan =D
With Elaine. Maelynn =)
Not much because i'm leaving after eating. I'm going out with another friends after this.

Last Sunday outing with Family,
Wake up in the morning, went to Puchong for looking over my college. Went to sunway after this =)

Look of the day =)
With my sis.
Daddy with mummy =D
And ,,,,,,
the last day i wore school uniform

And friends,
 Follow me at twitter
  http://twitter.com/#!/sherinb2st

 Follow me at churpchurp
  http://www.churpchurp.com/sherinfoo/profile/ 

Thanks friend =)

No comments:

Post a Comment