Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sing sing sing !!

Hello freinds, today i am going to blog about tuesday and wednesday. I am outing with my sis, Jess and Sephiria on tuesday. Out for sing k. My sis, Jess had a nice ahir cut on that day, and and and, finally i get my converse. OMG *sigh. How long i find it, i also not remeber. Im so happy that i get it now =) So, let the picture do the talks =)

Good morning world =) we ar going 9 sumthing in the morning. and i need to wake up at 8 sumthing to prepare. yeah. quite early. Because my sis wan back before 3pm. So we going to rush. Luckly that we ar going back before the time =)
Sister, Sephiria.
Sister, Jess
She is talking actually, but nice shoot xD
I wanna sing a song for you, sing for my soul ;)
At last, deng deng deng deng, CONVERSE here.

Come to Wednesday, ya, is today. Wake up in the morning 10pm. Went to Puchong to have nail painting. I love the decorate of her shop. NICE, CLEAN, and WHITE. hahaha. I think all of the girls will love it too. So lets c my nail painting =)

Here is hand =)
Here is foot =)
At the night, me and my sister, Sephiria. made "TANG YUAN" together.
Finally done it. GREEN, RED and WHITE. i wish to have BLUE actually.
This is the "love" shape. I made for myself =D The most special.

End for the day, Good Night =)

No comments:

Post a Comment