Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The New Year !! :)

Hello guys, Happy New Year to you all :) The dragon year. I m 18 years old ady !! Welcome 2012. Today is the 1st day of 2012. I hang out with my family. We went to 1Utama. And guess wat ? Traffic Jam, No parking and alot of ppl. OMG. Let c some picture =D

Outfit of the day, Dress from random, Lv bag and Converse =D
Sticky, the famous sweets. This is the first time i ate this. Yes !! I know i am out =.= *SIGH
And the ABALONE !!! NICE NICE NICE.
Today my sis back from Taiwan. And here is the things she get for me. Mask, MY BEAUTY DIARY. Eye Mask. Winnie The Pooh Folder. Sleeping Mask from my beauty diary too. I can tell u is, if u got went to Taiwan, must buy alot alot alot of mask from there. Because it is very very cheap... :)

Just a short post. Thanks for viewing =)
Here is the song,

No comments:

Post a Comment