Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Shopping Day !!

Blog about my Saturday with family ! =) my small sis was nt with us today. bcoz she went to penang to attend a sompetition ! how pro she is xD And my boy can't go with us too... bcoz he need to work ! sigh* Wake up early in the morning =) 8.30pm. then preapare to Klang for breakfast ! our breakfast is BAK KUT TEH ! hehehe ! my sis favourite. so suggest us to go ! after this we went to Jusco at Bukit Tinggi ! Back at 4pm ! And next round to Sunway Pyramid ! lol ! my sis suggestion again ! zz !

Outfit !

BAK KUT TEH! nt nice at all !!!!!!
we dun like it, except my sis =.=

Having lunch at 龙的传人 !

Spray Tatoo on my left leg =)
Just for fun ! can last for 1 week !

And my sis have one also =)

I forget wat is this =.=
But i know gt rice, toufu and chili !

Wat this call ?
anyway ! it is from East Indian Company =)

I found it for long time ! Finally i get it !
T-shirt from Mango =)

T-shirt and Singlet from Cache Cache !

Lastly, my favourite! Pooh Bear Luggega !
From Patty Shop !

Damn tired after shopping ! 2 shopping centre in 1 day =.= 2 in 1 ...
Just nw we still decide to ply mahjong ! bt all ppl is tired... so, decide to slp early xD
So, Gud nitexx everyone ! bye-bye =)
And i wan thanks my dad and mum ! for buying me those expensive thing ! I LOVE U !

No comments:

Post a Comment