Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Outing With My Sis !!

Hello ! How ar u today ??! quiet nice day for me ! =) This is the day i hang out with my sis, Sephiria Foo !!! I woke up at 11am ! Prepared for outing... We reached thr for 2pm sumthing... bcoz of my eldest sis need to fetch her fren... So me and my yoengest sis went to CEO at 3pm... We finished at 7pm... 4 happy hours for us =) so syok !!! yeahooo !!! So lets c the pix nw =)

Is me =) Outfit Today !!
Top from MNG t-shirt =D

Sherin & Sephiria =)

CEO !!


Wah !!! Nice hair =.= (i mean my sis, pls ignore her funny hair)




After sing k !! went to my boy to visited him =D i miss him !! But he is busying for work !! *sigh ! Tmr outing with him =D We have our dinner at starbucks !!

End for today ! Bye-bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment