Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Jogoya again !!! =)

Hey !!!! Hi !!!!! Hello !!!! Today i wanna share about ...the day out with my boy and his sis =) it was yesterday... Friday ! we went to sungai wang at 4pm =.= lol !!!! damn late... bcoz my boy is busying sumthing... so late. when we reach my bf said wan to cut his hair =.= and we book the Jogoya at 5.30pm to 9pm... While he cutting hair... me and her sis sure went for shopping xD i bought a shirt... and she bought a shirt and a dress !

My outfit today =)
i capture this at everlast =.= while her sis is trying the shoes !!

Hehe !!

i like this... bt it is not clear !!

We ar damn hungry !!
so din capture too much pix for food =D

Here is some desserts =)

Me and She !

She is short than me xD
i m so happy ! as my wish xP

Yeah ! the pix with full of love =)
Damn love it !

Expensive dinner for us... 3 ppl costs 300++ ! sign* . thanks dear !
Just a simple post here ! Enjoy ur day too ! bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment