Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day !! =)

Hey ! Today is father's day ! =) i wan to share with u my handsome father ! =) really lo !! =.= a lot of auntie tell my mum that : ur husband really leng zai and young =.= lol... said my mum older than my dad... those 38 auntie !! We eat at granpa house tonight ! and my aunt gt bake a chocalate cake !! =) And we blow it ! let c the picture =)

Here he is !! My handsome dad =)

This is the cek i drew for him !! nice ? xD my art not bad wat xP
U know y i did this for him ? bcoz .... (it is secrets)

The left is my elder sis gave my dad !! the right sure is mine =)

IWC ! it is a brand of watch ! =)

Medals from S&J !! by my sis xD

Hope he will like it =)

Here is the chocalate cake !! =)

The left hand side is my granpa, the middle is my uncle, and the right is my handsome dad xD

My dad ! really handsome =D

Yeah ! he is happy =)

And this is me and Dad !

i will cherish the time u ar still being with me !! =) i really cant imagine the day u leave me !! so promise me ! u must be health as granpa ! u must stay with me untill i marry !! i dun wish to lose u !! my perfect dad... this is the reason y my elder sis wan to gift my dad the medals !! daddy, rmb that we ar always love u !! WE LOVE U

No comments:

Post a Comment