Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Monday, June 27, 2011

24/6/2011 : Celebrate Father's day with my boy's parents !! ♥

Hey Frens ! i think i had been ignore my blog for 1 weeks more. hahaha ! bt nvm. i touch it nw. ok. share something to u. Celebrated Father's Day With My Boy's Parents on last friday, 24/6/2011. We eat at '喜来登'. But before that. i reach Pavillion early because of my boy =.= he said he wan to buy shirt for the dinner. i m surprised when he changed the cloth. wat u guess ? he is handsome. very very handsome. i like he wear like this. super nice and super handsome lo. can't control myself after saw him changed the cloth. i said loudly. handsome lo wei. i love this =D
so. enjoy the pix. this all is capture at his house.

Its me ! Outfit !

See. Is my handsome boy =D

I love u =)

u still remember this pose ? 老师嫁老大 !! hehe !

y u ar so naughty ? pull ur ears ! hurt or not ? if hurt pls listen to me xD

Nice =)





A happy day for me ! a post for today soon.
nw i need to take a nap, only i post the other post !
enjoy ya ! bye ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment