Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

About New Year

Hey guys, i know i had been so long didnt update my blog. Haha. I'm buzy. I'm now working at my mum shop. She needs ppl help. So i am going there for few weeks. This is the first week i done. So tired. REALLY !! So now, i finally realized how tired and suffer that my mum and dad working. It is very very hard. Many things to do. The telephone and the order comes non stop.The time to toilet and eat also didnt have. So actually i need to spent more time on family. Especially mum, because she did so much for us. She is really really a good mum. i cried for the whole night because of her. I scare te day i lost here. and cant do something for her. Yes, i think too much. She will be 长命百岁 !! i wan my mum to saw my future baby. i wan her to take care him/her. i love you mummy =) Back to the topic. Going to post about the time i with my boy. I'm going to SUNWAY LAGOON with him at 4/1/2012. He off three days just because to accompany me, because i keep ask him to bring me to SUNWAY to play. We spend whole day still can't to play the whole park. omg. Next time i should played the scream park. my boy scold me that, "What also not dare to play". He said such a boring day to play with me. *SAD. Let c the picture =D


The look of the day =D
He not willing to take picture with me !! *HATE

So i scold him, SERIOUS ABIT K ??
Actually now see back my photo album. we really didn't take more picture then this. OMG. so sad. because our thing is whole day in the locker. It is heavy. and i lazy to carry it to play. =D So, end for this.

Come to the next day. 5/1/2012. I dyed my hair at Time Square. The girl who always help me the hair cutting. She knows what i need =D So i like to went there for hair cutting and dyed my hair.After i dyed my hair. i really REGRET so much !! i miss my black long hair. The soft and beautiful hair colour. Let c the picture.

Just a little hair cutting. And this is the colour. Nice ?? Is it suit for me ??
But the comments i hear from my family member is, i like ur black hair more. OMG.

Like this. Gold !!
Just like this. =( So Sad. Miss my black hair badly !!!! i won't dye it anymore.

SO now, i m going to give some rules for myself.
1. Save more and Earn more
   I wish i could earn more money for my mum to use on her own things and no need work so tired ans hard in the shop. I need to save more for the year end trip with my boy.

2. Spend more time on family
   I scare i'm left not much time to accompany them. so i appreciate the time i being with my family. Espacially mum and dad.

3. Don't be lazy
   I hope i won't be lazy for everything i did. i don't want to sleep so much after this. i am still young. i should spend more time to do more things that i can.

4. Tidy up my room
   OMG. my room is kind of TERRIBLE !! i shoule clean it as fast as i can. because new year is coming.

5. Study hard
   My class is going to open at March. I will be studying the course "professional wedding planner" at Puchong. My couse is just going to be few months only. i can finish it faster. so i much put more heart on it.

6. Find a part time work
   Part time work, this is what i need now. If my mum's shop is hired ppl. then i can find a work for part time.

7. Learn more and Speak more
   I should learn more language, this is my hobby =D And i'm so shy to speak with others, so i must speak more and talk more to the ppl. The most important is. I still want to pay more attention on my english. i still wan to improve it more. Because english is the language that i loved most =D

Let u see my works at my mum shop =D
Hehe, this, i frame myself. Nice ?? =D
The sunway lagoon and the KL auquarium =D

I think, just like this. Would u like some song ?

No comments:

Post a Comment