Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year =)

Hey everyone !! Happy new year. I am blogging now because i had no time to blog soon !! i m going to trip after tmr... Five days trip. Gonna to back at next saturday !! quite long...Today i am going to blog about my Friday and Saturday. I am eating with my boyfreind's family member on Friday night. Let c the pic =) oh, forget to tell, when he saw me, he said, you ar so beautiful today. OMG. i cant imagine how am i. dunno y xD

Outfit of the day
With my boy =)







And here is her sister =)

Second is Saturday, out for sing k, and buying cloth, let me think what i bought on Saturday. I sing k, Eating, A dress, Forever 21, a pair of rings and a leggings. 4shirt for my boy, and nail art. OMG !! my boyfriend i m wasting money to bought his shirt. i think no !! i like the feel when i together with him, he is wearing the shirt that i gift to him. This is so sweet =)Let the picture do the talks =)



This is me on that day
Me and Her =)

C what my boy gift to me. I tell him that this is cute !! but i didnt tell him that i want this. But how good he is.. hahaha. i love it my boy, i love you =)
The nail paint of the day =)

Finish here. Nothing to talk about !! Here is some song. Enjoy it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment