Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My sunflower growing process ♥

Hi Hi !! Sherin in the house !! =) trail exam is cuming , very near ! and i m still playing ! lol ! i wish i could be more hardworking to do revision in any subjects ! but i m lazy ! lazy is the most serious problem that make me cannot concentrade on study ! i will try my best to win tat "=) guy" ! i wont lose to her ! i will keep remind myself that SPM is near ! less than 100 days ! less than 3 months ! lol ! scare scare scare ! so back to the topic ! share with u, my sumflower growing process ! the seeds given by my chinese teacher ! i would like to try it ! and now ! share with u the picture !

Here is process 1 and 2 !! the seeds in its house !! =D

c it ?? xD

Then now is growing untill like this !!
Happy to c my sunflower grow healty !!

share some nice song with you all =)





No comments:

Post a Comment