Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Titiwangsa with 5 Akru !! =)

Hey everybody !! teehee !! feel happy without reason !! i wanna to share with u, the day i hang out for photography with 5 Akru whole class !! i having fun with my dearest (only) ! and i realise what the meanings of friend and best friend !! i hate u !! and gt sumppl snatch my taxi that day, i dun care what reason the ppl had ! but thats mine ! stupid ! but nvm, i pity you ! so i give u lo ! no need thank you me ! *sigh. so back here ! There ar just sum picture from my fon ! another else i havent get it ! they decided to give me the photo for the edition ! so i can also post here to share with u =)

Outfit of the day =)

Here is us ! We love each other much =)

Here is Kah wing ! xD

Bernice & Suki =)

After the photography ! we went to Louyat for our breakfast and lunch ! u know what ? Is Sushi King, my favourite ! miss it very much now :p i wanna eat sushi sushi sushi !! if you can walk pls come infront of me ! i m going to eat u =D

School Look ! i know i m not pretty !

Come to Sunday ! heading to IOI mall with sister and mother ! just a simple shopping ! the time pass faster when i having fun ! lol !

T from F.O.S ! tweety love junk food !! =)


Here is sum song ! my friend introduce to me ! and i share with you =)




No comments:

Post a Comment