Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Melaka trip 2/5/2011 *Part 2

Hi guys. here is the second post =) Cum to 2nd day. we have our breakfast in the hotel. Then we went for jonker walk again. bcoz of my elder sis =.= so we ar having the same lunch at the same place. so, lets c the picture =)

Outfit for today. Top from Melaka =)

Hw is my hair style? nice wat? tied up by my mum =.=
i dunno hw to tied this xD haha.

Here is my boy =)

The couple Melaka shirt that he bought for me yesterday =)
He loves me =) and i loves him too =D

Love this pic so much. its nice. i chg it as my fb profile picture =)


After lunch, we ar doing to visit my dad's aunt at melaka too. in a small kampung. that she lives for many years adi. she is 89 years old this year. u know guys? she is a beautiful women when she was young. my dad told me that =) We buy some graphs, bird's nest to visit her. and i hug her. coz 1 year adi i din saw her. she was speaking in hoi nam language. so my dad say. we all dunno wat she say. just he can understand. =.= huh~

After this we really back to home adi =( so sad. so fast finish our trip. i miss all the thing happen in melaka. specially with my boy and my family. it is a unforgettable trip. when we reach ampang. we ar having our dinner at a chinese restaurant. then my boy bck to my house together. After we clean up all the thing and finish bath. we decide to ply mahjong again =.= opppsss. keep plying this xD hahaha. bcoz it is really nice. bt my boy back early. i hate this. i cry =.= suckss. easy to cry. i really miss him so much. dun wish he went back. hope he can stay besides me all the time >< u know? i love him =)

end for my trip =( finish my part 2 . bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment