Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day =)

Hello everyone =) its bloggie time again. its mother's day today =) Happy mother's day to every mother =D i love you mummy. we went out for dinner just now. so lets c the picture.

Here is my lovely mum. Helen Tan =D

Here is the gift that buy by my sis and her bf =)

Here is the gift that me and my boy bought for mum =)

I love u mummy. i wish you happy everyday. and beauty forever =)


Now let me show u the pic that teacher call us to do. the topic of hateness. I write about her xD everyone also ask me it is write her? i say yes. coz when i think about her. my heart fully of hateness. so she is suit to my topic xD u know? i hate her more than words can say. hahahahaha! i think she think like this also. nvm i dun care about this. do u c the angry bird? draw by my fren. her name is ah shoot =) thank you for this. we love it =)

Just a simple post today =) gud nitex everyone. bye-bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment