Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Exam time ......

Hey guys...just a simple blog today. i'm really lazy to blogged by the time i'm examing... so wait for my blogged next time =.= ( i'm not sure when it is. lol. actually xD ) i finish my exam by 26may =) i wish can finish it early. i wish to slp. exam make my slping time getting less. and i'm kinda lazy to study. everyday i also will spend 2 hour for slping when afternoon =D it is not good. my mum suggest me slp 1 hour enuff. bcoz slp more will become lazy. ya. i became lazy =.= do what also lazy. huh~ i wish to get good result but i dunwan lose the time i slp. hahahahaha. so how ? what should i do xP

Let me tell u how about my exam. one word "worst" . omg. my bahasa melayu. i prepare to fail bcoz my malay no good at all. and my eng. i'm very dissapointed on it. when examing. i feel nervous. i scare i gt not enuff time to finish the essay. so the whole paragraph i m using the broken english to write it =.= about the maths. i did wrong a lot. lol man. =.= i dunno what happening to me =.= i m nervous. scare do wrong and wat wat wat =.= oh stupid sherin. no need say about the sejarah. i m not going to touch the revision book and the notes, the exercise we did. i m not writing at all on the paper 2. i just left it and slp for 2hours and 30min. how long it all. i think whole class also din did for this. coz we ar not interesting on it. the teacher din teach us at all. just gv us the exercise. ekonomi asas. omg. when did paper 2. i gt full confidence on it. bt when i realise that i did wrong the counting, just left 5 min. so i just left it. not going to do any correction. so, my 25marks gone =.= i cried after exam. i know hw to do. bt dunno y. i will write wrong thing =.= whats going on sherin foo =.= tmr is the subject of add maths. haha~ fail again ?
yup (i think so) xD

i have changed my fon. Galaxy S. i will update the pix soon.

end for today. good nitexx and bye-bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment