Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Melaka trip 1/5/2011 *Part 1

hohoho. hi everyone. is bloggie time again. i have been lazy to update my blog for 2 days =.= now onli i wan to updated. ok. so today i will blog about the Melaka trip that my boy go along with my family =) it is a gud thing. and my mum likes him. she say i must "cherish" him xD bcoz he is a gud boy. so. let c the pic. i will tell u all wats going on for the first day =)

My outfit for today =)

My mum wake me up at 8.45am. bt i set my alarm wake me up at 9am. so i dun care about my mum =.= i just wait to 9am. erm. i like to slp. so 15min also cant let it gone xD haha. then i wake up my boy, after that bath and prepare for going to have breakfast and fetch my boy. bt when we have done prepare. he appear in my house =.= he suprised me... so. we went for having breakfast. we are about 11am to start the journey. sure we boring inside the car. so i decide to capture picture xD

opps. my sis is slping. xD



ignore me pls =) just c him. he is cute i love him.

i love this pic okay? it is nice wat?



so we reach Melaka about 1pm. we went for "Jonker Walk" for our lunch and waiting for check in to the hotel. By the time my mum waiting the sitting place for chicken rice. my mum call me to buy the durian cendol. and i saw a cute thing. make me interest on it. c this is the "fish" . =.= its named ying yong waffle. not very nice actually. but it looks nice. xD



c . 6 for each box. cost RM12 (i think, i forget adi =.=)



c my boy =.= he is so excited to eat this durian cendol.
actually i dun like it also =.= it is not match.
just like durian+water onli =.=
can u imagine that? is it yuuukkksss?

Yes. i m hungry. lets start our lunch =)
Pls dun misunderstand. that is not fish ball.
it is rice ball ok ? xD

thanks god giving me a happy day and a angry day =.= when we finish our lunch. the sky getting dark. its start rainning. i hate it so much =.= huh.

So. we waiting the rain stop infront of the toto shop =.=
when my mum buying the toto. i did this. xD

we ar running back to the car =.= and went to our hotel. its named Seri Mahkota. After we all having bath. we start our game. u know wat game is it? hahahahahahaha. it is mahjong =.= i love this. bcoz i know how to play. i m lucky. i won alot of money from my mum xD and my boy is not pro on this. so my dad teaching him. and he won my money =.= but u know? he loves me. he willing to buy all the thing that i wan. and teaching me alot of thing. =) when 6pm my sis reached the hotel. she is late bcoz she is going to genting with his bf yesterday.

When evening, we all getting hungry. and my dad decide to watch his football at 9pm. so we hang out again. we didn't drive our car went out. bcoz the shopping centre is opposite the hotel onli =.= its so gud for us. we ar having our dinner at Sushi king =)

My 2nd outfit for today

With my boy again =)

after the dinner. we ar free. i walk along with my boy. than my mum and father went back to hotel bcoz of the football match. and my sis walk along with her bf too =)

Play REST N GO with my dear. RM1 for 3min i think. (forget again)

yeah =)

i m hungry again. so my boy bring me to Secret Recipe for a cake xD

Finish eating the cakes. it is adi about 9.30pm. we decide to going back to hotel. bt reached the hotel. we didn't went back to room. bcoz, my boy had promise me to bring me to the bar in the hotel xD it is so noisy =.= bcoz the music is loud. need to gossip t each other ear onli can hear wat he saying xD we order a orang juice mix tiger beer. it is nice. i love it. and my sis and her bf joined us too xD my sis having a glass of orang juice =.= and her bf is having a bottle of tiger =)


After that we back to our room and bath. u know wats next? is mahjong xD wahahahahaha. we ply untill 2am =.=
so end for the first day. i will update my second post again. stay tunned =)

No comments:

Post a Comment