Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Anniversary With You =)

Hi people. Today is our anniversary . hope we an together long n long long time xP hoho. i love u =) muackxx. 4/17. i will ry to become a perfect girlfriend. i will try to learn the thing tat can help u do many things. i know sumtimes i m really useless =.= i will try to be serious to do n settle thing. dun always scold me xP sorry la xD so. we didnt go whr to celebrate our anniversary. bcoz today my boy gt work =) so i bake a simple cake for him. its my first time bake a cake =.= lucky that he say it is nice =.= huh ~~ so at the last. happy anniversary to us =) enjoy the video that i share with u all guys =)

i love this song very very much =) i m learning to sing this. hoho. i know the first sntences . I Ma So Ku Anata No Mune Nimo Dorerunara. it is a super nice song. i like her. Jamosa. Just Like my fren say. She is a perfect singer. i love her voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment