Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool's To Eveyone =)

Hey Hey everyone =) i had a nice april fool's day . do u ? i hang out with my boy on yesterday . we went to time square to get my converse shoes . bt he say it is nt suit for me . so i bought another shoes . bt i forget to capture it . n i left it at my boy house . so next time onli show u all my new shoes =) so we went to pavillion to have our lunch . my boy bring me to a new restaurant tat i never try before . it is MARUTAMA . is a place to eat ramen =) after tat we have a cup of taiwan mango QQ by chatime =) n then went to sungai wang to buy playboy perfume . me n my boy also get 1 of it . i really like it . so he buy it to me =) thx my boy . i love u so much =) so let c the pic .

hello . its my new look with contact lens =)

Marutama Ra-Men

This is mine : vegetables ramen with spicy =)

I dunno wats my boy order xP
sorry . bt it is nice =)
n it is non-spicy

Chatime =)

PlayBoy perfume =)

i love the smell .


so . maybe it was just a boring life to u . but it is enuff for me =)
so . i finish my blog for today . Ta-da =)

No comments:

Post a Comment