Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hang Out ♥

Is a perfect Sunday. I wait up at 11am. Super lazy lo me xD after that went out eat lunch with my family. And hang out with my mum and my sis and my sis bf =D We both have a nice day. And a tired day =.= We went for a movie "A Chinese Ghost Story" . After that we went for shopping. I bought a long pans and a long sleeve clothing. And the last. I have a perfect dinner at Lowyat Sushi King with my mum and my boy and my sis and my sis bf =) woots, i'm kinda happy and feel crazy about it. It is the 1st time my boy eat with my mum =.= oppps. When we both reach home. my mum ask me. "happy hor ??" =.= wat a childish mum xD

My Outfit Today

This is the movie i watch today. I like it =)


The long pans from Kitschen.
The long sleeve clothing from somewhere =.=

Just finish my homework and mask. So is time to slp now. gud nitexx everyone =) Bye-bye =D

No comments:

Post a Comment