Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Have u see it before ?

Hey guys. today i would like to share with you, a giant mango and my thursday with my babes =) thursday, our class 5 Akru got 2 experiment need to do. so we went to science lab. when teacher buzy about the materials and copy the answer on the whiteboard. She is no time to care about us. so, i decide to .......... capture pic with my babes. hoho. next, is my perfect friday. went to my boy house after school n tuition class. watching tv untill nite. then bought some snacks and burger for our supper. after that, we wait my boy's mother back, to eat the giant mango xP i got sum picture here. lets c =)

This is the giant mango that i didn't eat before . wow
It is not a papaya. it is really a mango. pls dun confuse about it xD

The pic of Sherin.Foo and Mango =.= haha. xD

The colour is bright. cant wait. must eat it nw xP
and it is bigger than the plate =.=

So, my boy is sciling it for us .
it is nice. very very nice. i miss it.


So, here is the picture of science lab with babes =) Enjoy it. i'm being the camera girl from start to end. so it is not include me in the pic xD just take by me =)

Here is our sexy legs =.= is it ? xD
Baby Suki and Sherin.Foo

She is very happy that i take pic for her xD
Baby Suki

Bernice Lew
My babes here.

Baby Suki pls dun be scare . Our mum ar here.
rite mealynn ?? xD

this is wat i wan to share with u all. Bye-bye

2 comments: