Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Friday, March 25, 2011

What's can do now ?! ♥


All Star Stonewashed Canvas

i wish to get one for myself =) y i choose black colour ? because it is easy to match with my outfit xD so i think i will get it before May . xD i m excited =.= because i m "out" . erm . ? wat i m saying . the reason i wan to get this is because of ?! Syok =) it is suit for me ? got some friend say it is no suit for me . really ? i m very welcome for your comment =)

now already 10pm nite . still doesn't feel sleepy . so decide to do my homeworks now . and study a bit . i study ?! shock rite ? if people who knew me . Among their impression . i m a lazy girl that won't care about my marks of examination . rite friends ? xD hmmm . if i gt a significant changes . what kind of resppnd your guys would ?! xD Must be shock rite ? har ? y sherin can get high marks in this examination 1 ?! must tiru 1 lo . is it ? xD sure somebody will . xD

So, from now on i want to make a timetable for myself xD need to add oil to chase some people =) especially english and bahasa malaysia . my english is poor . need to "updated" my knowledge from now on xP

So , finish my blog today . bye-bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment