Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

18/3/2011 : 11 months 1 day =)

Hi everyone . it's bloggie time again . i m sad . bcoz my holiday going to end . and i wan to start my sch lessons again . i m kinda lazy to learn the new lessons . bcoz it become hard n hard . so i scare my result will turn worst . >< haixx . so back to the topic . is a nice day for me again . =) bcoz with u =) my dear . so let us c wat so gud today . i wan to share with u all . lets c =)



i m kinda free when being in his house .
so i decide .... to ply my new glasses xP

Sure he need to join with me xD

Smile =)

So . at the boring night . we bought KFC for dinner yesterday =) yum yum . so nice =) then we ply the ear candle =) my dear bought this from his fren . it is really use . i like it . so c the pic xP


Here is my blue colour ear candle =)

i m the first who doing this xD

so the second is pui xin . =)
she is having her purple colour ear candle .

N last is my dear =)
he is having his brown ear candle .

so u c . hw much tat i love him xP

actually i gt capture the result . bt it is too " worst " so i didnt post up xDD . it really works . so u all can buy it . this is wat i wan to share with u all today =) bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment