Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

11/3/2011 A nice day For ME =)

Is bloggie time again =) hi everyone . long time no updated my blog . bcoz i m kinda lazy xP i got tuition this n that . so . late onli updated xP so . back to the topic . Is last friday . i hav a great day with my classmate =) we take a lot of pic in library . bcoz it is less ppl today =) n teacher is marking our exam ppl . n our teacher dun care . just wan us be silent =) nice moral teacher wat ? we like her much =) she treat us like her fren . always talk jokes with us . n call us leng zai leng lui xD we love her =) so let c the pic =) is my sch looks xP


Is Me n Suki =)

Is Me N Bernice =)

Sweetie Again =)

Blek . ugly or not ?? xD

This is learn from XXL xP
shhh ...

Suki n Bernice =)

I dunno wat pose is this .
just follow our "feel" to put this pose xP

Yeah . Man =D

We gt a big muscle . dun jealous pls =P

When tuiton . i make this . so free xD

After tuition . i back home prepare my thing . bcoz need to go bf house . =) b4 say wan to shopping . bt he adi call ppl go his house to make the water heater for me =) he love me . much n much . i know =) he know i cant endure the cool water . so finally he buy it for me xP i love him too . then at the nite . we didnt went to pasar malam . we went to kaki corner have our dinner . with his sis n his mum =) let c the pic =)

Here is the menu =)

c my handsome dear =)

Our new PDI shirt =)
I hate pink . bt is nice for us xP

Facebook profile picture =)
i like this xP

Her is his sis =)

Is kinda Big xD

Sherin.Foo here =)

Us =)

Y u close ur eyes ? my dear ?

I Love You =)

Yiiii . nice xD

What problem i got ?? xD

Chatting with who ?? xD
i know . is ur aunty xP

Erm . this photo actually very nice 1 .
is his fon make he looks like ghost =.=

so . this is my great day =) this is enuff for me to happy whole day =) i love my sweetie . my classmate . my bf . my frens =)

No comments:

Post a Comment