Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love You ♥

Hi everyone . Just finish my exam today . Feel Tired . Finally , gt time to updated my blog =) last friday hang out with my dear =)) get a new sembonia handbag n my dear bought a new shoes from sembonia also =)) nice wat ?! i like it =) so . let us c the pic =))

Dunno when capture this =.=
But looks like still ok wat ?! xP

My Outfit Last Friday =)
Hw is it ?? =)

My Dear Shoes =D
Nice is it ??!

When 11pm we went to pavillion .
have our supper at Weissbrau =))
Is a nice BISTRO &BAR =)

Nice =)
I really like this place ... =D

A lot of tasty snacks ... yum yum ~~

Actually i wish to drink beer with my dear =)
Never try with him before .
bt he say dunwan =.=

Concentrade On Menu xP

Fatty Dear xD

Italian Pizza With Honey ham =)
Nice xP

This is NURNBERGER =)
Nice also .

Love <3

This is me xP

Before Sleep xP

Us xP

Y dun let me kiss u ??!!

Kiss Ur Chubby Face xP

Nw cn relax 1 week . bcoz finish my first exam . the second exam will be at april or may . just guess . still dunno when . lazy to tuition xD lazy to do revision . so this time my exam marks will be "teruk" . tau "teruk" ?? xDD hate it la . bt i m lazy haixx . bo bian xP

谭杰希 . i love to listen ur song . c ur face . when u singing english song . more cute xP

No comments:

Post a Comment