Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gameron Highland - Day 1

Hey guys.Yes, i know i had long time didn't update my blog. So today i m going to share about trip at Cameron Highland. I will stay there for 4 days 3 night. From 30 August to 2 September. Wake up at 8am. Having some "dim sum" at Taman Muda. After that we start our journey =) Let c some picture about the day. 

Outfit of the day. Top from F-Block and Langging.
Im queing up to bought the soya bean.


We reached Ipoh at 11am for lunch. We had our lunch at Rasa Sayang Chicken Rice Shop. And bought the famous food at Ipoh, Salted Chicken and Soya Bean.  
 
















































Im queing up to buy the soya bean.
Ignore my face !!!
So,we reached Cameron Highland around 2pm.Here is very cold man.The first station,we stopped here because my mummy needed to went to toilet.And you see, the sunflower was bigger than my face.owww, now u know y i am wearing my sunglasses to take photo? because i m taking picture without make-up and lens. u know y? Im not having lens and make-up because i wanted to sleep in car.The journey taking us 4 hour. So,ignore my ugly face please.U can just concentrate on the big sunflower.i dun mind =.=   

My younger sister, Sephiria.
Us
Daddy and mummy !!

Second station, Avant Chocolate.The named had tell,it is a chocolate shop.I bought some chocolate for my sweetie here as souvenir.Lets c.

Avant Chocolate

So cute right?
The $$ is nice too =.=
Full of angry birds in this phone station.
We bought bbq corn.omg.very nice.
So we reachd hotel at 4pm. Hehe. Leisure Holiday Greenhill Resort. Block, Carnation. Room, C12. Lets C my room =D
I along my huge love and pooh bear with me =) So, rest time.
After a nap, we went to night market. This is the special night market. How special it is? We need to wear jacket to this night market. If u wear a jacket to ampang night market, the ppl will say u idiot. but come to Cameron Highland, everybody was wearing a jacket to night market. Hahahaha. At the night, my mum cooked steamboat for us. Owww, nice man, the hot steamboat is suitable for cold weather. By eating the steamboat, we played mahjong also. Hahahaha, our favourite man. I had win a lot of money from them =P We get into bed at 10pm.


 Finish for Day 1 at Cameron Highland. The song by Bruno Mars.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment