Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cameron Highland - Day 3

Ok, I know. I had left my blog for many days. And now i still havent finish yet. I still got a lot of post need to post up. So, i will as fast as i can to finish the post about Cameron Highland. I will finish it today. Day 3 and Day 4.

Outfit today. Hehe, With sunglasses. Is a sunny day =)


My mummy here, with the big cactus =D
The chocolate i buy at avant chocolate !! Tasty :P
My mum love this. But she dunwan to buy. Because our house is really full of cactus =.=


Lantern Flower

The LOVE strawberry. U c it ??
The rabbit i saw at the farm. omg. It is looking at me. So cute !! =)
Pepper Tree ?? =D
Finish the day. Actually nothing special to post. Because Cameron Highland is just a simple place. But there is cool and a lot of farm. Love the weather there. The people who lives there. Their cheek also will turn to pink. The weather is really nice !!

The song of the day, enjoy it my friend  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment