Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cameron Highland - Day 2

The second day at Cameron Highland. My mum likes flower and cactus,so i had alot of chance to hiding here. We can't found any air-conditioner at Cameron highland, because it is cold enuff.Especially,At night. It is hard to fall asleep. So,i can't fall asleep whole night untill morning.I slept untill 12pm.They are waiting me to went out. hahaha. sorry :P Let c some picture =)
Hello, I am Sherin :D
Having ice-cream :P I ply ply. Still say the weather is cold,but wan to eat ice-cream. so 38 :D
Here is for my sister. Strawberry Cheese Cake. Look nice. But i dun like strawberry,so i didnt try.
With daddy and mummy. I Love You So Much :)
When my mum enjoying the flowers and cactus. Im plying with my sis =D hahaha.

Let me show you some nice flower that i found :) Enjoy 
I ask my mum what flower is this. She said : Forget. Lol. But this is nice. I love it.
I know this :) This is roses. Super love white roses :P
This is Lavender. So nice.
This got love shape. But i dunno what is this call.

This got write,Lily. Sooooooooo white man. :D
This two old ppl :P
Lastly, gift you a picture of my noob sis =.= But it is so funny. I can lugh whole day when looking this picture.
 End for the day, Cameron Highland didnt had any shopping centre. Haha. So, we are just visiting the garden for this few day. Stay tunned for Cameron Highland Trip - Day 3. 

Day of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment