Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Saturday, February 4, 2012

CNY Trip Third Day : JOHOR

Hello, going to blog about the third day of CNY trip. Wake up in the morning. Going to eat the seafood for our breakfast. Coz we ar rushing to JOHOR after the breakfast. We ar going to my dad's brother-in-law house. Long time didn't meet him. He is now 69 years old. but but but, he still look young and strong. He jogging every morning and good in badminton !! if got time i need him to teach me badminton. Haha. Let c the picture =)

Outfit of the day, Dress i dunno get it from where. LV bag, and converse =)


This restaurant is famous in Kuantan !! Named PAK SU !! u can try it too =)

My breakfast =D


The sea view =)

ignore my messy hair !! i like my outfit =D





After the hours, We reach our hotel. Prime city hotel =)
Happy New Year everyone =)

=D

Finish of the day =D stay tunned for day 4 and 5 !! Going to post up soon.
Going to play mahjong now !! my mum suddenly said this =D
Here is the music of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment