Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Thursday, February 2, 2012

CNY Trip First Day !!

Hello, i know i long time didn't update my blog. I'm busying the trip and something about my uncle =) He had pass away. And the things we can do for him ady done !! so nothing we can help ady. Ok, dun say about the bad things. Back to the topic.I'm heading to three place at CNY for 5 days. I'm going to Kuantan, Johor and Melaka. So, let me post for the first day. Wake up in the morning. Having dim sum at Pandan Indah. Lets c the pictures =D

Outfit of the day. Top from online shop. Leggings from Uni Qlo, Bag is Longchamp, shoes is Converse. 


The family members, i'm sitting at the back, because i'm going to sleep. The journey will go for 3-4 hours.

They accompany me the whole journey :P

Hehe, Finish eating. Finish take picture, It's time to sleep xD

Reached resort. C my look, u will know i m winnie the pooh lover :P

 Eastern Pavillion =D



A Chalet my daddy book !! so nice =D i love her very much !! really dun wish to back after came here :P after view my blog u will knew it why, and u will wish to went there also :D


The view =)

It's me :)

We stay in the Kedah Pavillion :)

This is the room. Another room beside this. And and and, the most important is.........
The private swimming pool, hehehe, so happy can get this private pool. So nice and clean =)

Can;t wait for jump into the pool. Hahah. Lucky that i got bring my swimsuit =D

And the whole family member ar playing in the swimming pool. Happy =)

After the "intense exercise". We out for dinner =)
With my sister
Hungry Hungry Hungry !!


豪油炒青菜
芙蓉蛋
奶油虾

酸辣螃蟹

After the dinner we went to beach for jogging... Nice view =)

Finish the first day =) Will update next post soon !!
Enjoy music Here.
It will be miracle, when you believe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment