Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

With HIM ♥

Hello people !! i have been(counting) around 1 week didn't update my blog(i think). So, today i going to post about, Undang day with my boy. ok, undang is a damn boring thing and wasting my time. OMG !! i had spent 1 day on it. and maybe Sunday i will having undang exam. i want to get my license in this month. can or not i also dunno !! i wan to finish it before SPM ! We wake up in the morning ! Having breakfast at Taman Muda ! after that wait uncle fetch us to the place ! And start the khusus ! My boy is plying game when the teacher is teaching. i wan to watch movie also. but we ar sitting in front !! hoho !! We got break at 2.30 something and get back there after 1 hour !! Boring Boring Boring la !! After the khusus ! We back to Taman Muda to have our dinner, KFC ! hahahaha, i really can't control myself to eat this rubbish food ! OMG ! sure fat ady :P Hehe, let u all see some picture =D

This is me =)
With my boy :D
Music of the day  :) Enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment